Agrati began manufacturing scooters and mopeds in Italy in 1958. In 1961, the company merged with Garelli but continued to produce vehicles under the Agrati name until 1965. All production after 1965 was done under the Garelli name.
Manufacturers Archives: Agrati
Posted on November 16, 2013 in
Comments are closed
- Reader’s Ride: 1957 Motobécane Moby Type M Grand Luxe March 22, 2013
- For Sale: 1963 Vespa Allstate Frame (project) November 9, 2013
- 1960 Lambretta Ser.2 TV 175 (Reader Submission) April 22, 2013
- She’s a Keeper July 15, 2014
- Vespa GS Racer March 27, 2014
- Video: South Devon Lambretta Club Racing (1968) February 12, 2014
125 Boston california Corgi custom featured Formichino gp200 GS Jet 200 junior lambretta li125 li150 moby motobecane New York original P200 parts PDX project rabbit racing Rallys restoration restored Rumi scooter racing ser.2 ser2 sidecar silver smallframe steampunk SX200 Team S Equipe Topper tourist training scooter TS1 tv175 vintage VS5 wisconsin
Thanks for your support!