South Devon Lambretta Club racing at Mallory on 27th October 1968. If you look closely you can see Team S Equipe, Supertune Lowline, Nev Frost, the Ronald brothers (Norman & John) & Roy Bradford (SDLC).
Archive | Video RSS feed for this section
Posted on January 24, 2014 in Video
A few of the highlights in this “Take a Look at Life” episode from 1962 include a Lambretta “trainer” and the rigorous testing of British scooters.
The French creative agency Nomoon has made a great animated video on the history of Vespa Scooters.
- Reader’s Ride: 1957 Motobécane Moby Type M Grand Luxe March 22, 2013
- For Sale: 1963 Vespa Allstate Frame (project) November 9, 2013
- 1960 Lambretta Ser.2 TV 175 (Reader Submission) April 22, 2013
- She’s a Keeper July 15, 2014
- Vespa GS Racer March 27, 2014
- Video: South Devon Lambretta Club Racing (1968) February 12, 2014
125 Boston california Corgi custom featured Formichino gp200 GS Jet 200 junior lambretta li125 li150 moby motobecane New York original P200 parts PDX project rabbit racing Rallys restoration restored Rumi scooter racing ser.2 ser2 sidecar silver smallframe steampunk SX200 Team S Equipe Topper tourist training scooter TS1 tv175 vintage VS5 wisconsin
Thanks for your support!