Old Scoot fan Gilles Rebagliato has shared a few photos of his 1957 Motobécane Moby Type M Grand Luxe. My guess is that living in France makes it a bit easier to find French scooters, and this is a great example. Great Scoot – Thanks Gilles!
Archive | Readers Rides RSS feed for this section
Posted on March 22, 2013 in Readers Rides
- Reader’s Ride: 1957 Motobécane Moby Type M Grand Luxe March 22, 2013
- For Sale: 1963 Vespa Allstate Frame (project) November 9, 2013
- 1960 Lambretta Ser.2 TV 175 (Reader Submission) April 22, 2013
- She’s a Keeper July 15, 2014
- Vespa GS Racer March 27, 2014
- Video: South Devon Lambretta Club Racing (1968) February 12, 2014
125 california Corgi custom featured Formichino gp200 GS Jet 200 junior lambretta li125 li150 Lowline motobecane New York original P200 parts PDX portland project rabbit racing restoration restored Rumi scooter racing ser.2 ser2 silver smallframe spring scoot steampunk Supertune SX200 Team S Equipe Topper training scooter TS1 tv175 twist n play vintage VS5 wisconsin
Thanks for your support!