Here’s one for you Steampunks… I came across The Guardian Vespa by Cris Cofitis on Autoevolution while surfing the webs this morning. While I’m more of a purist myself, I do enjoy seeing a different take on the classic machine. The attention to detail here is amazing and no part of this scooter has been left untouched.
Archive | Art & Design RSS feed for this section
The Guardian Steampunk Vespa by Cris Cofitis
Posted on January 11, 2013 in Around the Web, Art & Design, Vespa
- Reader’s Ride: 1957 Motobécane Moby Type M Grand Luxe March 22, 2013
- For Sale: 1963 Vespa Allstate Frame (project) November 9, 2013
- 1960 Lambretta Ser.2 TV 175 (Reader Submission) April 22, 2013
- She’s a Keeper July 15, 2014
- Vespa GS Racer March 27, 2014
- Video: South Devon Lambretta Club Racing (1968) February 12, 2014
125 california Corgi custom featured Formichino gp200 GS Jet 200 junior lambretta li125 li150 Lowline motobecane New York original P200 parts PDX portland project rabbit racing restoration restored Rumi scooter racing ser.2 ser2 silver smallframe spring scoot steampunk Supertune SX200 Team S Equipe Topper training scooter TS1 tv175 twist n play vintage VS5 wisconsin
Thanks for your support!