Image by Salv0007 via Instagram
Archive | Around the Web RSS feed for this section
Last week, we shared a link to The Scooter Diaries project from Gordon Bowman. Over the weekend, we received an email update from Gordon and it looks like the Kickstarter campaign for the project has launched. The rewards for the campaign are well worth the investment, and of course all of the proceeds go to […]
The French creative agency Nomoon has made a great animated video on the history of Vespa Scooters.
Here’s one for you Steampunks… I came across The Guardian Vespa by Cris Cofitis on Autoevolution while surfing the webs this morning. While I’m more of a purist myself, I do enjoy seeing a different take on the classic machine. The attention to detail here is amazing and no part of this scooter has been left untouched.
Spotted this article on MotorCyclistOnline.com. It looks like California will start taking advance orders for vintage-style license plates on January 1, 2013. The program requires that they receive at least 7500 order by January 1, 2015 for production to begin. Having collected both the black and yellow plates for as long as I can remember, […]
Nice to see the smallframes represented…
- Reader’s Ride: 1957 Motobécane Moby Type M Grand Luxe March 22, 2013
- For Sale: 1963 Vespa Allstate Frame (project) November 9, 2013
- 1960 Lambretta Ser.2 TV 175 (Reader Submission) April 22, 2013
- She’s a Keeper July 15, 2014
- Vespa GS Racer March 27, 2014
- Video: South Devon Lambretta Club Racing (1968) February 12, 2014
Thanks for your support!