Here’s one for you Steampunks… I came across The Guardian Vespa by Cris Cofitis on Autoevolution while surfing the webs this morning. While I’m more of a purist myself, I do enjoy seeing a different take on the classic machine. The attention to detail here is amazing and no part of this scooter has been left untouched.
Tag Archives | steampunk
- Reader’s Ride: 1957 Motobécane Moby Type M Grand Luxe March 22, 2013
- 1960 Lambretta Ser.2 TV 175 (Reader Submission) April 22, 2013
- For Sale: 1963 Vespa Allstate Frame (project) November 9, 2013
- She’s a Keeper July 15, 2014
- Vespa GS Racer March 27, 2014
- Video: South Devon Lambretta Club Racing (1968) February 12, 2014
125 Boston california Corgi custom featured Formichino gp200 GS Jet 200 junior lambretta li125 li150 moby motobecane New York original P200 parts PDX project rabbit racing Rallys restoration restored Rumi scooter racing ser.2 ser2 sidecar silver smallframe steampunk SX200 Team S Equipe Topper tourist training scooter TS1 tv175 vintage VS5 wisconsin
Thanks for your support!