Wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year and looking forward to 2014… Keep the shiny side up!
I’m selling off one of the projects in the garage… A 1963 Sears Vespa Allstate frame. This was one of the first scooters I owned and I had big plans for it (someday, right?)… It’s been stripped, straightened and painted, so the tedious restoration work is done. The body was disassembled and taken down to bare […]
Last week, we shared a link to The Scooter Diaries project from Gordon Bowman. Over the weekend, we received an email update from Gordon and it looks like the Kickstarter campaign for the project has launched. The rewards for the campaign are well worth the investment, and of course all of the proceeds go to […]
I must find this merry go round…
Here’s a fun little project to do with the kiddos…
The French creative agency Nomoon has made a great animated video on the history of Vespa Scooters.
- Reader’s Ride: 1957 Motobécane Moby Type M Grand Luxe March 22, 2013
- 1960 Lambretta Ser.2 TV 175 (Reader Submission) April 22, 2013
- For Sale: 1963 Vespa Allstate Frame (project) November 9, 2013
- She’s a Keeper July 15, 2014
- Vespa GS Racer March 27, 2014
- Video: South Devon Lambretta Club Racing (1968) February 12, 2014
Thanks for your support!