Here’s a fun little project to do with the kiddos…
Archive | Lambretta RSS feed for this section
Now that the winter is finally here, it’s time to hunker down in the garage and knock out a fresh scooter for Spring. I came across a few worthy Lambrettas on Craigslist over the weekend… This Li150 looks clean enough to ride with a little work, but comes with some registration issues that may push […]
I’ve had the pleasure of seeing this Lambretta in person at a few Bay Area scooter rallies over the last few years. Although the photos in the Craigslist ad are nice, this scooter is much nicer in person… If you’re looking for a runner to get on and go, this could be the scoot for […]
If the seller’s story is true, this is a one-owner Lambretta… The rear rack is not one that I’ve seen before and appears to have been fashioned from a shopping cart.
Nice looking J-Range for sale in Rhode Island…
Spotted this Series 2 Li 125 on Craigslist in Denver. It appears to be in original condition and includes all of the goodies you want including the spare wheel and the original numbered keys. It’s recently tuned, runs well, and includes the title. Find it on Craigslist in Denver.
- Reader’s Ride: 1957 Motobécane Moby Type M Grand Luxe March 22, 2013
- 1960 Lambretta Ser.2 TV 175 (Reader Submission) April 22, 2013
- For Sale: 1963 Vespa Allstate Frame (project) November 9, 2013
- She’s a Keeper July 15, 2014
- Vespa GS Racer March 27, 2014
- Video: South Devon Lambretta Club Racing (1968) February 12, 2014
Thanks for your support!