Image by Salv0007 via Instagram
South Devon Lambretta Club racing at Mallory on 27th October 1968. If you look closely you can see Team S Equipe, Supertune Lowline, Nev Frost, the Ronald brothers (Norman & John) & Roy Bradford (SDLC).
A few of the highlights in this “Take a Look at Life” episode from 1962 include a Lambretta “trainer” and the rigorous testing of British scooters.
- Reader’s Ride: 1957 Motobécane Moby Type M Grand Luxe March 22, 2013
- 1960 Lambretta Ser.2 TV 175 (Reader Submission) April 22, 2013
- For Sale: 1963 Vespa Allstate Frame (project) November 9, 2013
- She’s a Keeper July 15, 2014
- Vespa GS Racer March 27, 2014
- Video: South Devon Lambretta Club Racing (1968) February 12, 2014
Thanks for your support!